Saturday, July 1, 2017

Keynote Speaker at the Energy Exchange Executive Luncheon



Dear Friends,
I was honored and blessed to be the Keynote Speaker at the Energy Exchange Executive Luncheon for the Independence Day Celebration at Georgia Power Company on Thursday! Such a wonderful audience with a reputable organization, I had the privilege to share my stories and explain how arriving in America at the Miami International Airport over a decade ago with a dream to change the world, and figured out a way to recycle leftover paints from businesses, residents and manufacturers that would otherwise end up in the waste stream, but provide the products to needy charities and vulnerable individuals in developing countries in Africa, Caribbean, Asia and Central America, as well as targeted communities in the United States. I thank the LORD for the experience. My stories are no different than anyone else, but God has truly been blessing me so that I can continue to be a blessing to others. I cannot wait to see what he has in store for my future!

I'm now booking speaking engagements to share my stories so if you are interested in booking me to speak to your group, your class or at your next conference/event. Please visit the Speakers Bureau page at http://globalpaints.org/book-speaker.php or send me a direct message.

“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” Dale Carnegie

The Global Paint for Charity ™ “Global Paint” (GPC) is a non-profit agency that recovers leftover paint from businesses and residents to transform communities and paint entities such as schools, hospitals, churches, homeless shelters and women centers both domestically and in developing countries.
#workingprogress #DaleCarnegie #Toastmasters #speaker #presenter #keynotespeaker #conferencespeaker #publicspeaker #memoryexpert #memorytraining #braintraining #education #hirespeaker #bookspeaker #VeryBlessed #speaking #Bookspeaker #motivation #dreams #career #happy #inspiration #lifestyle #socialstartuplife #startup #startuplifestyle #passion #Entrepreneur #socialentrepreneur #smallbusiness #b2b --- #nonprofit #globalpaint #globalpaintforcharity #Atlanta #luncheon

No comments: