Sunday, October 9, 2011

REST IN PEACE STEVE JOBS

I have posted no new articles since June but today while seating in my hotel room at Intercontinental Hotel in Buckhead and  all the news networks have a saying on the death of Apple Founder Steve Jobs, I couldn’t resist but go back to a thought I  had a few days ago “In the end, we decide if we’re remembered for what happened to us or for what we did with it”

Below is one of my favorite quotes from Steve Jobs.....
“Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything — all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure – these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. … Stay hungry. Stay foolish.” Steve Jobs
Lets keep Steve’s family in our prayers…
 
 
Rony Delgarde

No comments: